Human Skeleton in Body 3D Model
THIS SCENE RENDERS EXACTLY AS ATACHED PREVIEW.
no Vray or any other plugin required.
High resolution 3D model of a human skeleton.
This is perfect human bone x-ray structure model. So, you can use it varies type as like human body animation, medical use, tv commersial, born, horror etc. All bones are attached as like a human body has. (Skull, Maxilla, Mandible, Clavicle, Sternum, Scapula, Ribs, Humerus, Ulna, Vertebral column, Pelvic girdle, Femur Etc included.)
– Created in 3dsmax
– Very detailed, clean geometry
– Anatomicaly and medicaly correct
– You can easly control mesh smoothnes of every part by aplied modifiers.
– geometry divided by elements (you can easlly change colors, materials)
– This scene is perfect solution for very high resolution renderings: 8000×8000 pixels render time is about 6 mins!
– Perfect solution for High Definition resolution medical visualisation, animation, commercial, etc. – 1 frame in Full HD render time is about 11 seconds!
This model is available for:
– 3dsMax 2014 (Render Ready)
– Cinema4D (materials)
multi file formats for various software:
– 3DS (materials)
– OBJ (materials)
– FBX (materials)
By using this model in your project you are sure to please your client with a top class, accurate representation of the human skeleton with body.
Also check out my other x-ray scan models and other anatomy models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Thank you for your time.
keywords: skeleton human skeletal system body skin man person skull anatomy bone bones xray x ray x-ray rentgen head spine vertebrae spinal column pelvis biomechanics kinesiology medicine medical surgery visualisation visualization maxilla mandible clavicle sternum scapula ribs humerus ulna vertebral column pelvic girdle femur
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- 3D Studio Max file (.max)
- Autodesk FBX file (.fbx)
- Cinema 4D (.c4d)
- StereoLithography (.stl)
- Wavefront (.obj)
Technical SpecificationsPublished: On September 26, 2015