Crude Oil Barrel 3D Model
Originally created with 3ds Max 2009:
High resolution, realistic, fully detailed and textured Crude Oil Barrel. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Model comes with detailed textures. All parts are separate and pivoted for animation.
Originally modeled in 3ds Max 2009.
The 3ds Max zip file contains also V-Ray and standard materials scenes.
– High quality polygonal model – correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
– Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
– All colors can be easily modified.
– Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
– All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
– Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
– No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
– No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
– No special plug-in needed to open scene.
– 3ds Max 2009 (Contains also V-Ray and standard materials scenes!)
– OBJ (Multi Format)
– 3DS (Multi Format)
– FBX (Multi Format)
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
– Max file is the original version; the use of this is recommended.
– Additional file formats exported without Smooth modifier
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- 3D Studio Max file (.max)
- Autodesk FBX file (.fbx)
- FlatPyramid 3D (.fp3d)
- Wavefront (.obj)
Technical SpecificationsPlugins Used: V-Ray
Published: On December 12, 2012